Brand Challenge for Startups
Whether you are looking to attract investors, customers, people or partners, it helps to let them know exactly what you are, who you are, how you are different and why that is a good thing. In short – you need a brand. Sign up a group from your business and build ypur brand platform together.
Through the Brand Challenge you will learn new brand strategy tools and apply them to your own brand immediately – creating your own brand platform as you go.
Who should join?
- Teams looking to turn their brand into a strategic asset
- Anyone looking for more effective brand building tools
- Anyone looking to help businesses take attractive positions in their chosen markets
- Anyone looking to understand how brands are built and used to reach business goals
- 5 sessions facilitating your very own brand platform development
- AnCanvases designed to aid you in defining your own brand strategy
- A community of peers who are on a similar journey
- Mentoring, presentations and discussions facilitated by brand strategy experts Monna Nordhagen and Kirsti Rogne from Mars
- The beautifully illustrated and absolute joy-to-read brand strategy book Rockets and Rebels – How to Build Brands that Move People
Brand strategy todayHow has the role of brands changed and how are brands built today?
Understand how to see your competitive arena from a brand point of view. Understand the customer decision journey and how it is influenced by the brand relationship. We set goals for the challenge and get to know each other so that we can be useful sparring partners throughout the challenge.
Positioning your brandWhat is your brand’s category or what is the category it seeks to establish? Learn to understand what role your brand plays in its category. Is it a leader, a challenger or is it perhaps about to redefine the terms of its category?
How is your brand differentiated from its competition?
Brand identityIt all begins with an idea. Maybe you want to launch a business. Maybe you want to turn a hobby into something more. Or maybe you have a creative project to share with the world. Whatever it is, the way you tell your story online can make all the difference.
Strategic hierarchy and scriptWe connect your business strategy and your brand strategy in a hierarchy, defining its mission, vision, overarching goals, strategies and fundamental beliefs. A strategic script is your strategy in narrative form – the story of how you reach your goals told through your actions large and small.
The big picture and implementationSummarising your brand strategy work so far, questions, discussions and preparing for implementation.